North Carolina - Psychology – (87128)
Location: North Carolina
Group is adding full-time, fully licensed doctoral level psychologists in Raleigh and Durham, NC treatment locations.
Specifically looking for a Clinical Psychologist who is experienced in working with transgender and gender expansive patients.
Clinical Psychologists applying to this position will be strongly considered if they can demonstrate experience will all age groups.
- Experienced Gender Affirming Clinical Psychologist will see a full case-load of patients, not exclusive to the LGBTQ+ community.
- Perform evaluations and write referral letters for gender affirming medical interventions, as needed
- Group offers experienced psychotherapists interested in the private practice model the unique opportunity to tailor their own schedules and client caseloads.
- Clinicians are able to focus exclusively on their clinical work while group provides billing, marketing and administrative support.
- Group ensures a steady stream of client referrals and caseloads are matched to clinician competencies.
Fully Licensed Psychotherapist Qualifications:
- Fully licensed PsyD or PhD in North Carolina
- Demonstrated prior clinical experience for a minimum of 2 years.
- Must have prior experience in evaluations and referral letters for gender affirming medical interventions as well as professional experience in working with both the WPATH Standards of Care and the Informed Consent Model of care.
- All candidates must be able to work full time at a minimum commitment of 30-40 available clinical hours a week.
- Clinicians from the BIPOC and LGBTQ+ communities are encouraged to apply.
Perks & Benefits:
- Flexible schedule
- Full health insurance coverage with vision, dental, long term and short term disability, and life insurance
- Credentialing on all insurance billing panels.
- Paid time off
- Stipend for training and re-certification needs
- Access to Relias, a Learning Management System, that offers hundreds of free CEUs with the completion of trainings
- Competitive salary options
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.