Mississippi - Pulmonary Medicine – (87422)
Northwestern Mississippi – Memphis suburb
5 minutes to Memphis International Airport (MEM)
15 minutes to downtown Memphis
55 miles to Tupelo
75 miles to Ole Miss – University of MS
Group is seeking additional employed *clinic only* Pulmonary physician to allow for the continued growth and expansion of the pulmonary and critical care services
RESPONSIBILITIES AND FACILITY DETAILS
· Employed Opportunity with Large, Financially Stable, Integrated Health Care System
· Join growing team of 20 physicians that provide Sleep, Pulmonary, & Critical Care services
· Clinic 5 days a week
· No call
· 11 working months a year
· Provide care to high acuity patients
· Opportunity to teach: Pulmonary/Critical Care fellows, Family Medicine residents, and Internal
· Participate in expanding Lung Nodule & Multi-Disciplinary lung cancer program
· Established Interstitial Lung disease and Pulmonary Hypertension program
· Great Quality of Life!
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
· Board Eligible or Board Certified
· Must be Fellowship Trained in Pulmonology
· J-1 and H-1B eligible position
COMPENSATION AND BENEFIT
· Incredibly competitive salary – Base salary of 275k+ and RVU productions
· Relocation assistance
· Comprehensive Benefits Package including Retirement
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030