New Hampshire - Endocrinology – (88611)
Location: New Hampshire
General Endocrinology opportunity:
- Board Certified physicians only
- Visa accepted: No
- EMR: Meditech Expanse
- Practice type: Hospital Employed
- Location: 2 locations
- Setting: Traditional
- Position: Full time
- Schedule: M-F
Join an established group with an Accredited Diabetes program in one location and the other is being established. This opportunity has multiple NP’s on staff to help with education so treatment can be your primary focus.
- Excellent work-life balance
- Competitive salary at MGMA Median
- Sign on
- 6 month housing stipend
- Comprehensive benefits
- Student Loan repayment with the state
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and AD&D insurance
- Malpractice with tail
- Retirement plan options (403b with employer match)
- PTO – 5 weeks
- Licensure reimbursement: license, CSR, DEA, Dues/Subscriptions
- Rural community in Northern New Hampshire
- Within an hour of Conway, Newport, and Bridgeton
- 120 miles to Montreal
- 150 miles to Boston
- 160 miles to Quebec
- 300 miles to NYC
- Regional airport: 1 hour and 10 minutes
- International airport: 1 hour and 15 minutes
- About the area: Best state to raise a family in, Top three states for healthcare, know for outdoor recreation, snowmobiling, hiking, biggest ATV system in the Northeast, and cross country skiing. Low cost of living, no sales or income tax, affordable real estate and safe schools!
J1 Visa: No
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.