Wyoming - Otolaryngology – (95820)
Within 20 minutes of mountains, reservoirs, rivers and wide open spaces
50 minutes to Fort Collins-Loveland Municipal Airport (FNL)
90 minutes to Denver
7 hours to Jackson Hole
Regional Airport in town
No state income tax
- Adding an experience Otolaryngologist.
- Single ENT service with hope to hire 2 ENT’s
- ENT Call – at least 10 days per month. Anything above that would be additional bonus.
- EMR: EPIC
- Services include:
- Ears: The treatment of hearing disorders including, but not limited to: Infections, Hearing loss, Earwax, Ringing in the ear (tinnitus), Ear cancer, and Balance disorders.
- Nose: Management of the nasal cavity including Sinusitis, Nasal septum deviation, Nasal cancer, Obstructive Sleep apnea, Sinus Polyps, Nasal polyps, Smell, and taste disorders.
- Throat: The diagnosis and treatment of laryngeal and upper esophageal diseases, including Vocal cord dysfunctions, Tonsil and adenoid infections, Throat cancer, and Acid reflux associated with GERD.
- Head and neck: treat diseases and disorders that affect the face, head, and neck, including infectious diseases, Migraines, Cranial nerve disorders, Tumors, Facial trauma, deformities, and cancers.
- 403(b) with 4% employer match
- 216 hours of PTO
- $90,000 in student loan payment
- $20,000 sign-on bonus
- $10,000 relocation bonus
- $3500 in CMEs plus 5 additional PTO days
- Robust Benefits Package
- Immigration Assistance (if needed)
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Lydia Fowler will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.
Phone: (636) 387-5030