West Virginia - Neurology – (98980)
Location: West Virginia
In the heart of North Central West Virginia
30 minutes from Morgantown
2 hours to Pittsburgh
Hospital is committed to developing a neurohospitalist program.
This will be a traditional 7 on 7 off schedule.
While the Hospital does not perform interventions, approximately a quarter of the inpatients will be stroke patients.
Compensation and Benefits Overview:
- Hospital employed with competitive salary, $450,000 starting base and bonus incentives
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 403B retirement match program with optional 457B plan
- CME time off and annual allowance
- Short term disability plan covering 100% base salary for up to 6 months
- Significant recruitment incentives with an initial multi-year contract
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.