Minnesota - Hematology/Oncology – (99461)
In the middle of the Lakes
1 hour to Fargo – Hector International Airport (FAR)
175 miles to Minneapolis-St Paul International/Wold-Chamberlain Airport (MSP)
- Work a 4-day work week with flexible patient scheduling
- Potential for future outreach 1 day/week
- Shareholder opportunity available within the physician owned, and driven practice
- Shared low-intensity 1 in 3 call, primarily by phone
- Work with two oncologists and two APPs to see an average of 12-14 patients per day
- Radiation oncology on-site – with new Varian Truebeam linear accelerator and PET/CT
- Dedicated support staff include Patient Navigators, Oral Chemotherapy Navigators, Financial Navigator, Prior Authorization Team, Social Worker, and Pharmacy onsite
- Multidisciplinary cancer conference
- Dedicated Infusion Center
Compensation and benefits
- Full benefits include: health, dental, vision, life insurance, group health insurance, disability insurance (short and long term), & malpractice insurance
- 6 weeks paid time off
- Guaranteed salary for the first 2 years of employment with the opportunity for additional compensation based on production hours worked
- Generous sign-on bonus, relocation reimbursement, and paid professional dues
Minnesota has consistently ranked in the top 10 best states in the United States to practice medicine and ranks particularly high in the best quality of life and best place to raise a family
Practice is independent and operated by a physician board of directors which allows our providers to practice in a manner they see fit for their patients
J1 Visa: Yes
We're here to help.
Use the form above to apply for this job now and Vicki Ross will be in touch with you promptly to discuss this opportunity.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the recruiter for this position directly.